Monday, August 2, 2010

R U Ready for SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!


If you have to ask - you don't know me! This coming Sunday (August 8th) is the first NFL pre-season game of the 2010-11 season. The fact that its 2 teams that I normally don't care that much for (Uhm - except -again - those that know me know that I absolutely HATE the Dallas Cowboys!) doesn't matter. The NFL is back baby! Training camps are (or will be) going on this week for all the teams. On August 20th, our local high school has their first game (GO Yellowjackets!) and 2 weeks after that (on Sep. 4th) Mississippi State has their first game! Hot Dog! I am pumped for the gridiron!


But if you asked DKW, she would inform you that I've actually been watching fooball for weeks. Thanks to the NFL Network (and DirecTv) I been watching live Arena Football League games on Friday nights and live Canadian Football League games on Saturday Nights. The Arena league is actually to the point that they are starting their playoffs this week. The AFL championship game is actually the same night that SHS has their first game (Aug. 20) so I guess I'll tivo it and watch later.


Everyone have a great day!

1 comment: