Friday, July 16, 2010

More = blah, blah from me.

Well, my last post was 2 weeks ago and I do (vaguely) remember making it. I'm still having issues with my memory from time to time - but I think its getting better. The 46 staples were taken out of my knee on July 8th and I've started back to work (part-time) and therapy this week. The therapists seem pleased with my progress. So I guess I should be pleased. Anyway - this is pretty much how things will go until I go back and see the surgeon again - and I don't do that until August 12th. I know there was more I wanted to write - but I'm feeling tired. Everyone have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. hey baby, i'm soooOOOOooo very proud of you, you mean the world to me, love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so very proud of you, for so many reasons, including handling all the drama/shit that has been coming at you lately...you are my King...snicker, love ya

    ReplyDelete