Friday, January 30, 2009

On the Road to Recovery

Wednesday afternoon I started getting sick and by that night I was sick as a dog. I began self-medicating and spent 13 hours Wednesday night and most of the day Thursday sleeping. I'm better today, but my head is still a little fuzzy and I feel a little weak. I was a disappointed because I couldn't go see DKB like I planned, but I didn't want to pass this crud on to her either. Better safe than sorry.

I'll try to be more inventive the next time I blog, but right now I'm doing good just being upright. My best to all.

1 comment:

  1. i'm sooOOOoooo glad you're feeling better!! it's no fun being sick and it's even more 'no fun' when your partner is sick, frown. glad you are feeling so much better! yea!!! grins, debra {i feel better, but am still catching up on sleep}

    ReplyDelete