Monday evenings casino excursion went well. Mary (21st B'day) , John (her hubby), DKB and I all had a good, but exhausting, time. We left to come home yesterday morning around 10:45 since John had a doctor's appointment that afternoon. We got back early enough that DKB and I went for a leisurely lunch at Shaherazad's (Middle-Eastern Cuisine) before I took her home. I think both of us were bordering on exhaustion. If you read DKB's blog , you know that I gave her a promise ring. She really has filled my life with happiness again.
I'm playing "catch-up" at work today, so I don't have a lot of time to blog today, so for that reason I once again toss out - - -
Random Shots in the Dark (or "The Old Gray Matter Ain't What It Used To Be")
1. The first new car I ever purchased for myself was a 1972 (lime green) AMC Gremlin.
2. I actually like fruit cake.
3. I enjoy clever puns.
4. You have to grow old, but you don't have to grow up!
5. I wear a size 12 shoe and can lick my eyebrows. Don't know why DKB likes me. LOL!
6. Number 5 is a lie - I actually wear a size 11. *snicker*snicker* Sorry folks I couldn't resist a little fun.
Have a great day. I do. Every day I have DKB.