Friday, January 16, 2009

The Wait Begins

Its been 2 days since DKB broke it off with me and I am just beginning to be able to think of her without crying. I have received supportive emails from a lot of her friends and I thank each and every one of you for your support. (You know who you are.) I sent DKB an email yesterday with the subject line "Final Email". I always believe in keeping my word and it will be my final email to her unless she contacts me and tells me its okay to renew contact with her. I can hear those of you who don't know me saying "How pathetic is this guy?", dedicating a blog to the woman that shattered his heart. I can only say that you don't know me and you shouldn't judge her. She is the sweetest, loving, & honest person I have ever known. When we first met, we talked for over 6 hours and it seemed like the briefest of moments. I started this blog because I truly believe that she will eventually come to her senses and come back to me. She told me early on in our brief time together that the "cheater" had broken her heart and she could never go back to him. That he spent over 4 years with her and was afraid to commit. I believed her and gave her my heart. I was ready to commit to her from that first night, but told myself that I needed to take my time or I would scare her away. For my part, it was love from the moment I met her. When she realizes that "once a cheater, always a cheater" and comes back to me I will not hold back ever again. I'm not ashamed to tell anyone that will listen that I intend to make her my wife and take the very best care of her for the rest of my life. DKB will be mine again! More later.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, I haven't e-mailed you J, but I'm with you in a lot of ways.

    First, though, I must tell you that I support DKB's doing what she feels she needs to do. Sometimes 'long term' relationships need a second goodbye, or a third or even a fourth.

    She is a lucky woman to have found you when she did (and you her, 'cause she is a Sweet Girl) and I hope that whatever happens each of you (yeah, even that jerk) end up happy in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adequate words fail to materialize in my mind, too many thoughts, with the overall tone being that i am so very grateful. i'm so glad to have you in my life. you're a wonderful man and i won't fail you again, i promise. grins, debra

    ReplyDelete