Tuesday, May 3, 2011


Well - its official now. I have just come from selling my bike (pictured) and signing the title over. Kind of a bittersweet moment. For years I have ridden a bike but after the near fatal accident (which I have no memory of) I had last year and all the repair done to my right leg - I no longer have the strength or confidence I used to have riding. So it is probably for the best. I wish the new owner many years of riding enjoyment.
Mississippi State wins third consecutive national title! Granted - its not a sport - per se - but you take 'em where you can get 'em!
If you know me - you know I love football. So it was with interest I read "The Worst Loss Ever for All 120 FBS Schools" MSU's game falls at #114. This same site also lists the "Top 10 Bang-for-your-buck Coaches" where MSU's Dan Mullen comes in at #3. I'm looking forward to fooball (again) this year.
Everyone have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. i love you baby! i think some in the family will rest easier, but the real importance is how YOU feel. and it's important that you feel good, confident, and strong...so i'm glad that you are taking steps to ensure that you continue to feel that way, love you so, debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you had to get rid of your bike. I don't have a motorcycle (I'm a little afraid of them because they're so BIG and I'm so LITTLE). I DO have a scooter (which is smaller and harder to see and probably MORE dangerous). I'm getting ready to sell it so we don't have to move it to Delaware with the intention of getting a new one when we move. I'm sure about the selling part. And I'm hoping like hell the buying the new one works out after we get there! Glad you are alright and that the bike was sellable. And I'm sure Debra is overjoyed she won't have to worry about you so much!

    ReplyDelete