Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Aaaarrrrrggghhhhhh!


Ya ever have one of those Mondays (I know its Tuesday - but as the beginning of the work week it still qualifies) where you just wanted to bang your head against a wall?
This past weekend + (26th - 30th), DKW and I had an enjoyable time at the Moondance Festival in Georgia. So I was totally unprepared for the "feces impacting the air circulatory device". Without going into too much detail - positions I thought I had students hired for fell through (and I'm still scrambling to fill them), the hitch I got for my Mini Cooper won't work (without major refitting and major bucks - so NO),and the main campus library is scheduling a going-away party for my boss on the one day that I can't be here (because of a medical appointment).
I got so aggravated about this I let folks know how I felt. But I did not get over nasty about it - I do want to keep my job.
Anyhooo - I know things will get better. It's just that at the moment - I don't know when.
Everyone have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. i'm sorry that you had such a suck~ass day, hope today is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better, love ya, debra

    ReplyDelete