Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ramblin' - Ramblin' - Ramblin'


Ok - My last entry talked about the wreck - so I'm not going there again.
I talked with Kim Vickers (roofer) this morning before I left for work. He said that they would probably be finished with it around lunch time. If you'd like to see it (as of yesterday) - take a look at my sweetie's blog. She's been following it at home. And say hi to Stumpy, too! (Wearing the cowboy hat). :-)
Tomorrow MSU's Diamond Dogs will be in Gainesville playing the U. of F. Gators in that (best 2 outta 3) NCAA Super-Regional. State will be huge under-dogs. Read Rick Cleveland's article in yesterday's Jackson paper - I think he said it best. Just keep in mind - Sometimes dogs bite and these dogs seem to be peaking at the right time. So at 11 AM (CST) tomorrow I will be cautiously optomistic and listen to the broadcast online as I cheer on my Dogs. GO STATE!
Saturday I plan to do some yard work (weed whacking, pruning, etc) in the morning - before it gets too hot - if it don't rain. (Don't expect it to - only a 30% chance for the next 3 days - & on Sunday drops to 10%). In the afternoon - I think I might go fishing - or not. I'll decide that Saturday afternoon. I actually wouldn't mind a little rain - be a good chance to work on the canes/walking sticks I have in progress and listen to it on my new tin roof. I think that would be kind of cool. I'll try to post some pics next week on the stuff I'm working on - and a couple of the pieces I've finished.
Everyone have a great day!

1 comment: