Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Again! Seriously! Come on People!!!


Well, I am more than just a bit aggravated with our friends across the pond. It seems that after Dr. Who (read it here) returns for its split 6th season run (I believe in July for 7 episodes) that it will not be back as a series. No Doctor in 2012 and a limited mini-series in 2013 for the show's 50th anniversary. With such a grand history - you would think they would treat the old guy better. If I'm honest though, my gut feeling this season was that they were getting ready to do this. With the new intro which seemed to emphasize the Doctor as Amy's friend & all the old villians reappearing in rapdi succesion - I felt the show might be coming to an end. So sad.
Everyone have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. aw, maaaaaaaaaaaaaan, that sucks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren turned me on to Dr. Who. Haven't seen many episodes but it seem everytime I watch it there's a different Dr. Who.

    ReplyDelete