Friday, October 4, 2013

Back to Work

Me & Savannah 9-26-2013
It's been a little over a couple of weeks since my last entry, but I have a good excuse.  Me and DKW went to Florida for a week to visit the little cutie that you see me holding.  Savannah Sue is all that and more.  With a name like that, can Savvy Sue be anything but a "Southern Belle".  We stayed visiting Savannah (ok - and her 'rents) for a week.  This week I was back to work, and I won't lie - its been a very trying week.  Not only did I have my routine stuff to catch up, I had end of month and beginning of month things to do.  I finally catching my breath, but a little bit will carry over to next week.  It will be easier though.
Since my last entry, MSU defeated Troy 62-7, but it gets a lot tougher this weekend with SEC foe LSU coming to town and angry (following a tough loss to Georgia).  The current line is LSU by 10.
SHS defeated Columbus 35-13, to go 3-2 on the year thus far.  The Yellowjackets play Northwest Rankin High (1-4)tonight.  Its SHS's homecoming and they are favored.  So, barring a total collapse, we should be 4-2 once the night is over. (And 2-0 in our region. Columbus & NW Rankin both in our region.)  Fingers crossed! Go Jackets!
With all the disruptions to my schedule, I got away from my writing a bit, but I am making a concerted effort to get back to it.  I've gone as far as to schedule time during the day just for writing.  I hope it works.
Everyone Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment