Thursday, October 24, 2013

Random Rumblings

SSW - Halloween 2013
First, Football.  In what had to be one of the most amazing and controversial finishes to a game that I have ever been in attendance at, Starkville High defeated Madison Central 45-42.  I'm attaching a couple of links so that you can read about it yourself.  Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, on both sidelines were shaking their heads at this one.  Now if they take care of business in their last 3 games (which they will be favored in), they will be the number one seed in our region and host a first round playoff game on Nov. 15th.
MSU plays UK tonight (on ESPN) and is favored by 10.
Now I know my proud Grandpa slip is showing, but just look at my latest grandchild up dere ^ (born 9/13/13).  Ain't she a Cutie?  All dressed up for Halloween.
On Monday (Oct. 21st) DKW and I were watching "Bones" as Brennan and Booth finally tied the knot.  We couldn't help looking at each other, smiling, and saying, "We used it first!" as Temperance marched down the aisle to the song "At Last", sung in the show by Cindy Lauper.  At our own wedding (Oct. 31, 2009), we used the original version done by the phenomenal, Etta James.  Regardless, the song is special to us and yes, next week we celebrate our 4th anniversary.  We do have plans!
Everyone Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment