Thursday, June 14, 2012

Just two more months....

More or less. Depending on the team or teams you follow, but football is just around the corner.  The NFL pre-season kicks off on August 5th with the Cardinals and Saints in the Hall of Fame game in Canton.  Mississippi State's first game is September 1st.  Starkville High's first game is August 17th.  And for those that might care - the Canadian Football Leagure pre-season started last night.  I'm always ready for some football!  So is Sophie!  SEE! ^
Today ends my work week because during this month and next I am working Sunday-Thursday.  I actually kind of like it, because on Sundays I work 2-10 PM - so its like a 3 day weekend every week.  But I do stay busy at work and I've got a couple of projects lined up for this Sunday.    Anyway - thats all I've got to pass for now.
Everyone have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment