Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Albatross has vacated the yardarm....


For those of you unfamiliar with sea lore concerning the albatross I am providing a link for you read about these birds. As far as what I mean by this reference - well I finally got rid of an old (1972) mobile home that was on my land yesterday. It is (to me) in such bad shape that it is unuseable -but if you give it away - there is always someone that wants it and is willing to work on it. Anyway - I'm glad to see it gone and to quote an old story "It's not my duck" (Thank goodness! Wooo Hooo!!) If you would like to have the full story - drop me an email and I'll send it to you - and it is "G" rated - clean but funny.
Not only that - but I got my 5+ acres mowed yesterday - what a chore. First time to mow this year. The grass & weeds were thick and the ground mushy - but with a 50% chance of rain this weekend - I really didn't have time to wait to do it.
Everyone have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment