Tuesday, January 31, 2012

One Month in.......


Today is the last day of January - so we are one month into the new year. Okay! Show of hands - How many folks are still writing 2011? Heh! I can honestly say that I'm one of those people that have never had a problem writing down the new year correctly. But in my life, I know quite a few folks that have.
One month into 2012 (party now! - according to the Aztecs we don't have long.) how much has changed? How much is the same? In a previous blog entry I talked about "The only thing constant is change" - so I'm not going to get into it again - but it is interesting to think about.
This coming Sunday is the Superbowl. Giant vs. Patriots. The last game of the *2011* season. I will be watching. Haven't missed one yet. That's about all I have for now.
Everyone have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. love you, baby!! looking forward to relaxing with you this evening. have a great day, grins, loves, debra

    ReplyDelete