Friday, December 3, 2010

Its Official


Just a little while ago they came out with the new regions for High School sports that start next year. As I wished for in my last blog entry, Starkville is not in the same region as West Point - so I'm predicting now that SHS and WP will play for the north half 5A championship in 2011 - and I hope that leads to a trip to Jackson to watch SHS play for the state championship. Wooo Hooo! Go Jackets! I got what I hoped for - & hope it works out.

Plan on watching the SEC championship game tomorrow. I don't think they'll pull it off, but I'm going to be puliing hard for the USC Gamecocks to cut down (s)Cam Newton and the Auburn Tigers. At least next year Newton will be in the NFL and openly getting paid to play.

Everyone have a great day (& weekend).

1 comment: