Friday, May 14, 2010

New GrandBaby Coming........


...........Unless she goes into labor sooner, my youngest will be delivering her daughter on Monday. This is her third child, but her first daughter and she is understandably excited. As for me, this will be (technically) grandchild #8. I say technically, because one was acquired by marriage and not biologically, but I claim her as mine anyway. With this birth, the grandchild count stands at 5 grandsons and 3 granddaughters.
The weekend is upon us, and I have a lot of yard work I would like to get done tomorrow - but I do plan on pacing myself since it will get up to 90. Won't be mowing though, I took care of that yesterday since there is a chance of rain and I didn't want to go another week with the grass getting higher. When you have a house and big yard - there are always things to do. Anyway- gonna work most of the day tomorrow and then veg-out Sunday - and maybe - take in the new Iron Man movie with my honey.
Everyone have a great day!


1 comment: