Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday - I'm Dragging......



........But SOOOOO Worth it! Last night DKW and I went to see ZZ Top play in Tupelo. Awesome! The BancorpSouth Center was rockin'! I also enjoyed the opening act "Jason Tyler and Northern Lights". I'm thinking I might get their CD - their Texas Jam/Blues type of music definitely complimented ZZ Top's and made them a good opening act.



Prior to the concert, we had left early enough so that we could have a nice leisurely meal. We went to Red Lobster and each had the broiled seafood (scallops, shrimp, & flounder). It was all good, but we had ordered the (new) Lobster Nachos for an appetizer - It is so good! Next time you get the chance I highly recommend it.



Getting back to the concert - JT & N. Lights started at 7:30 and ZZ Top took the stage at 8:30 and played for a couple of hours. Got back home and into bed a little after midnight and since I had to get up early and go to work this morning - I'm dragging already ( and its not even 9AM yet!) but that's OK. I'd do it again in a heartbeat - Good meal, Good company, Good Music!



Good Day - As in everybody have one!

1 comment:

  1. it was great! and i had a wonderful day, thanks for taking me! love ya, debra

    ReplyDelete