Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Moondance Tomorrow

Tomorrow DKB and I will be leaving for the long awaited Moondance festival. We've been planning on going for several months and now its here. We are both looking forward to it. I think we both need a bit of a break from the day-to-day things going on right now.

I'm a bit of a sports nut and while I'm working right now I'm listening to the SEC baseball tournament which started this morning at 10 AM (Central), so I'm a happy camper. During football season, I will listen to high school football games from Georgia. There are 5 teams there that I have been following for about 7 or 8 years now - and most of the time they all do surprisingly well.

I'm kind of rambling, because I don't really have a lot on my mind at the moment. My minister friend emailed me the wedding ceremony that he uses so that DKB and I can tweak it and customize it for our wedding. (Which according to DKB's blog, takes place in 5 months and 11 days). It seems like a long time, but I know it will be here before we know it.

Oh well, back to work. Everyone have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment