Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'm Trying, Y'all

I realize I've been a bit negligent about my postings the last couple of months, but I'm going to try and get back in the regular habit.

Yesterday, I was feeling a bit puny when I got off of work. I went home, took a shower, and told myself I should lie down for a few minutes - - - well, 3 hours later I woke up. I ate a bit of supper, watched some TV, and went back to bed. I feel much better today. Guess I was just worn out with all the changes going on in the household (see blog "DebrasDose" for more details).

New "Star Trek" movie prequel comes out this weekend. Looking forward to seeing it. Been a Trekkie for over 40 years, too late to stop now.

Before I leave, a haiku:

She lies there sleeping
The one who holds my heart's key
I caress her cheek.

Everyone have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. *sniffle*sniffle
    blink.blink
    {blush}
    grins,
    huggles,
    loves,
    debra

    ReplyDelete