Thursday, August 18, 2016

Comic Book Geek Heaven

Okay!  I've never denied the facts that I love cheesy sci fi movies, and I've been a comic book fanatic nearly my entire life. (At least once I learned to read.)  Well, this morning, science I had finished the books I had brought to read, and had my computer with me, I decided to do an online search for FREE Science Fiction books available.  Now if its free and online, its usually either ol! (in the public domain) books or amateur writers just trying to get published.  I was looking for any sites other than Gutenberg.org.  This is a fine site and has a lot of stuff, but since I was very familiar with it, I was looking for something different.  While doing this search I found a link for comicbookplus.com.  Curious, I went to the site, just to look around.  Well the next thing I knew, two hours had passed and I am still reading.  (Though I took a break to write this.)  This site has literally thousands of comic books in all genres and from different ages (Gold, Silver, Bronze, etc.) and is accumulating more all the time.  If I'm ever between books, or just want a little light reading, I know where I'll be.  If you have even a passing interest in comics, maybe this site is for you too.
Everyone have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Love that you found something that you enjoy so much! It makes for a lil lagniappe in your day, yeah?

    ReplyDelete