Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Spooky!



You ever have one of those moments where you get a little goosebump chill that runs up and down your spine? Welllll, I got one of those this morning. I had an email from the company that is setting up the shipment of the motorcycle I purchased on eBay. (See Aug.26 Blog). They were letting me know about the pickup and that the delivery date will be Friday, September 10th. That's when I got the chills. The bike that was wrecked on June 11th was a gift from my late, first wife for our anniversary on (you guessed it) September 10th, 2005 (She passed away in December 2005). So the delivery of my most recent bike coincides with what would have been our 34th anniversary. See why I got chills.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention that I got married again in October, 2009. DKW is great about understanding that because of the circumstance I still miss my first wife (especially during the first part of September). That being said, I love you Sweetie! Thanks for understanding.


Everyone have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. oh wow, that didn't even register when you said that it was to be delivered on friday! way cool, and yes, i can understand why that would give you chills. i think that it makes it extra special that your replacement is coming in on that day, esp since your first was the anniversary gift from her, five years ago!! love ya, debra

    ReplyDelete