Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Watching Delilah.

DC and Me
Love those baby kisses!

Okay, I've been a while (about 6 weeks) since I last blogged, but the last three weeks or so, I've had what amounts to a full time job watching my youngest grandchild.  She's a sweetie, but she can wear you down.  As I often say, there is a reason you have children when you're young.  (Old folks with a bad knee have trouble chasing a healthy 14 month old).  But, as the photo shows, there are perks.  She is starting to talk some.  She can say the usual, "MaMa, Hi, Bye".  But I think it tells a lot that the one complete sentence that she says (usually after I say it to her) is "I love you."  Now, as much as I would like all claim to her doing that, I know there are many others telling her that.  So, keep it up everyone.  Every child should know they are loved. 

Since I've retired and have the time, I don't mind helping out with the baby.  Especially knowing that in a couple of months she and mama will be moving 2 to 3 hours away.  So I'm getting in my DC (Delilah Clementine) time in now.  Soon it will be few and far between. 

Everyone have a great day!

1 comment: