Saturday, July 2, 2016

Finally.................

Definitely A "Sharon Special"
I saw a commercial for it yesterday.  So, Sunday, July 31st, Sharknado 4: The 4th Awakens will premiere on Syfy network.  Grab your refreshments and settle in!  I will!   Now, if SyFy does like they have done in the past they will run all 3 previous Sharknado movies prior to the latest one.  Might run the first 3 a few times in the week preceding.  Whatever, you'll have the opportunity to catch up during SyFy Sharknado Week (as they call it.)  And just so you don't think that the fun will end anytime soon, production of Sharknado 5 - AND 6 - (WooooHooo!!!) has been confirmed.  Now, some may wonder at the caption that I put under the picture (top,left).  My late mother-in-law would often come in when I was watching a cheesy Sci Fi movie, give a deep sigh, and say "Jerry, you watch weird Sh**"  To which I would nod my head, and say, "Yep, and I love 'em"!  (Which I do!)  So, in her honor, whenever I watch (Tivoed or broadcast) movies of this ilk, I warn anyone around that what follows, will be a "Sharon Special"!  Most of the Godzilla movies (not all) fall under the S.S. label, and a lot of the ones on SyFy network (i.e. "Sharktopus vs. Piranhaconda", "Dinocroc vs. Supergator", "Ice Spiders", and "Arachnoquake" - to name a few.)  Now, in my defense, I feel that I can not be alone in my love of cheesy Science Fiction movies.  I mean, they make sooooo many.    So, if you are such a person, let the scoffers just back off.  I like to watch good stuff, but what would life be without a big helping of cheese!
Everyone have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment