Sunday, August 23, 2015

Shake it off and Move on

Its taken me a couple of days to do just that.  SHS lost a heartbreaker in double overtime to Noxubee County High.  Hats off to them though.  Just shows why they are the #1 ranked team in 4A (in Mississippi).  Doesn't get any easier here at home next week as SHS plays the #1 5A team (Oxford High) in the  3rd "Little Egg Bowl" (Currently 1-1).  This game will also be carried nationally on ESPNU.  I'll be there in person and TiVoing it at home.  HEY - I might be on TV!
The first college game on TV will be on Saturday, August 29th, at 3:30 (Eastern) as the three time (back to back to back) defending (FCS) National Champions, North Dakota State Bison, play the Montana Grizzlies on ESPN.  Gotta Watch!
I am going to try and start doing more entries.   I promise.  At least once a week if not more.
Everyone have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment