Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Getting off my lazy .................

Uh- Huh! I did!
OK, I've not really been lazy.  I've had a lot of things going on that I've been working on, but I just didn't feel like writing anything.  Not that that is any excuse, but its just taken time to get my mind into it. 
MSU went 2-2 in the SEC baseball tournament.  Not good enough to win it, but its a "Good News, Bad News" deal as far as the regional they are going to.  The good news is that they made a regional and are the #2 seed.  They will play #3 seed, San Diego State at 1:00 (central) on Friday.  That night, the #1 seed (U. Louisiana-Lafayette) will play the #4 seed, Jackson State.  These games are being played on the Ragin' Cajuns' home field.  By coincidence, in the lastest College Baseball poll (out today), ULL (46-4) is the new #1 team in the nation.  So if MSU wants to return to Omaha this year, it won't be easy (if it ever is).
My oldest son and family came for a short visit yesterday and it was nice to visit with them all.  We grilled out (burgers and hot dogs) and went fishing for a bit.  He caught a nice stringer of bass.  So it was a good visit.
Friday (23rd) I was finally able to get my mowing (3 acres) done.  We hadn't had rain for a solid week, so it was fairly dry - and it had been 5 weeks since I was last able to mow, so it was pretty deep in places.  I glad I got it done, because its supposed to rain (AGAIN!) most of this week.
Everyone have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment