Thursday, April 10, 2014

Playing Catch-up..............Again

Well, its been nearly a month since my last post and its time to catch things up. 
One week ago I observed the annual event commemorating the first time I drew breath on planet Earth.  I didn't say "Celebrated my birthday", because at 59 (Gad!) - - I mean, ya know?  I'm not saying I'm not happy, I am.  I have a good job, a good home and family that love me.  And I hope to celebrate at least 50 more.  I'm in good health and take pretty good care of myself - so it may happen.
Saturday (April 12th), is the Cotton District Arts Festival in Starkville and I have been and will be involved in that.  Check the "Writers' Village" and you may see a pic with me and some of the word blocks I made.  I added 134 more blocks for this years festival, which puts the current total just under 500 blocks, I believe.  The CDAF this year coincides with Super Bulldog Weekend (April 10-13) here at MSU.  There are a lot of events going on, including the Spring football game and a SEC Baseball series with Ole Miss.  With all the folks in town for SBW there should be  nice attendance  at the CDAF.
Everyone have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment