Monday, February 7, 2011

Miss Ya Dad!


Okay. Haven't blogged for a while and no excuse for it except - I didn't feel like it. The SuperBowl was yesterday and it was just that! Super! I am soooo glad that the Packers took down Big Ben and the Steelers. As a fan with a long history of disliking the Steelers (I'm a Raiders fan - 'nuff said) I have to admit they had me worried. Especially when half-way thru the 4th quarter they cut the Packer's lead to 3. But Steeler miscues and Packers defense teamed up for a Titletown victory.


I've had a lot of time just to think lately as I take little Sophie out while trying to housebreak her. Yesterday my mind was on my dad. He passed away in 1991 and was a life-long Packer fan. I miss him. I can just see him perched back in his recliner, Swisher Sweet cigar in his mouth, yelling at the TV. (I yell at the TV too - just without the smokes).


Enjoy the pic! DKW took it while I was sleeping (obviously) with little Sophie. (Isn't she a cutie?)


Everyone have a Great Day!

1 comment:

  1. I love ya baby! A pic says 1000+ words! Both of you are cuties! {even with you mouth a tad open} winks, debra

    ReplyDelete