Monday, October 4, 2010

Football, Football, Football.......


Well, I had an enjoyable and (a little bit) frustrating weekend. First, the frustrating part - my bike is still not ready for the road. Let me emphasize that I truly appreciate Josh & my oldest son spending time on it. They are getting it done, I just really want to get back on the road. I guess I'm just impatient. Another frustrating thing is my Oakland Raiders. They lost yet again and are 1-3 on the year. It looks like they are gonna suck yet again. I really don't think they will be able to turn things around until Al Davis is no longer involved with the team. Oh Well!!




On a brighter note, I attended a couple of local football games. On Friday night I went with one of my grandsons tothe Starkville High Yellowjackets defeated (a previously undefeated) Tupelo team 47-14. It was total domination and they looked good doing it. On Saturday, DKW, same grandson & his dad, and I went to the Mississippi State football game with Alcorn Sate. It was the first time these two Mississippi teams had played each other and again it was domination. MSU won 49-16. There were a few glaring mistakes and they were penalized 9 times - the most this year. Things that have to be addressed before they get back in conference play - but on the whole - the local football experience was great.




Everyone have a great day!




1 comment: