Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tuesday Ramblings

Tuesday morning and while it sucks to be broke - I have to say that my life is actually going pretty darn well. I was reflecting that I have a sweetie that loves me for who I am and is marrying me in 4 1/2 months, my home is paid for (even if it does need some repairs), I only have a year until my truck is paid off, no rain is really expected this week so I should be able to mow Saturday, and most of my children will be at my house Sunday for a "Father's Day" cookout. Life is good.

Yesterday was a bit busier than most Mondays for me, but it has slowed down a bit today, giving me a bit of time to blog (even though I'm procrastinating a bit on one job). DKB & I got quite a few little jobs done yesterday evening after I got home from work. Things are coming along. Still quite a bit to do, but we will get there eventually.

The End of a Perfect Day
Cool evening breeze wafting through the leaves,
Shadows stretching out under the trees,
Harley and Pearl yipping in the yard,
Shaddow laid out sleeping, breathing hard,
Darkness chases the waning sun from the sky,
And I have Debra and she has I.

I am content. Everyone have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. awwww, you so sweet to me!! i love ya baby, grins, debra

    ReplyDelete